Accept cookies?

We use cookies to guarantee you the best experience on our site. To find out more about the cookies we use, please have a look at our Privacy Policy. By continuing the visit on the website, you are consenting to the use of cookies


Shipments & Payments

Shipments & Payments


Where we ship our products

Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Czechia, Hungary.

Arrival of the goods in 1-2 working days in Italy; 3-5 working days to other countries.

We use TNT, DHL or Bartolini for the shipment of our products to addresses in the territories above. For any further information you can contact us and read our the terms and conditions of sale.

Order tracking

We will notify you by email when the order has been shipped, with the tracking information.

Shipping fees

The cost applied for shipping the order varies based on the quantity, the type of products ordered, and the shipping address. For online orders, the shipping cost will be shown once you have entered your address, and you will have the option to cancel the order if you decide not to.


Payment terms for customized products

For all the customized products, orders under € 3,000.00 must be payed in advance. For amounts over € 3,000.00 we ask for 30% prepayed and the remaining 70% must be done before the shipments of the goods. Payment must be made by money transfer to our bank account. You will receive our bank details attacced with the purchase invoice.

Payment for standard products

Accepted cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Paypal for all the e-commerce transactions.

Here’s who has already believed in the iGreen Project



  • Ask information!

    Ask our Team  for more information. Contact us! Fill in the form or write to us directly: