blank

FAQ

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How does the customization work with iGreen Gadgets?

To customize our green gadgets contact us through the form found at the bottom of each page in this website, or simply ask the sales team for a quote by emailing commerciale@igreengadgets.com or by calling the +39 035.04.60.091

One of our iGreen experts will give you all the information you need to proceed with the customization.

2. In which format should the graphic be sent?

The customization graphic should be sent to us in .pdf format. Each individual gadget has different measures and customization possibilities, find the indications for the customization on the product page of each gadget. Should you require any further information or have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us.

3. Is there a minimum order required for the customization?

Yes, there is. The minimum order varies according to the chosen type of gadget. You can find the minimum order quantity required for the customization in each individual product page, but feel free to contact us should you have any doubt.

4. Can I have a sample?

Yes, you can have a sample. We usually send our samples upon customer request.

5. Once the graphic is sent, can I have a sample of the customized version before you proceed with the production of the whole order?

We only offer this service for considerable quantities ordered and when the time allows us to do so, that is to say when the order is placed with a good margin of time from the delivery date. We usually send a picture of the product to the customer so that they can have a more precise idea of the end result.

6. How long does the customization of a green gadget take?

The customization times depend on the quantity and type of gadget chosen. Feel free to contact us to get more precise information on how the production times vary according to the quantities you require.

7. What are the customization techniques used for the green gadgets?

The customization for our Green Gadgets can be carried out with the following techniques:
– Stickers and films (in glossy PVC)
– pad printing (http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stampa_a_tampone )
– screen printing ( http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serigrafia )
– direct four-color printing

The type of customization varies according to the specific green gadget chosen and on the individual needs of each customer.

8. Where do you ship your products?

We ship our products to the following countries:
Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Czechia, Hungary.

9. Can I use my own courier to collect the goods?

Of course, feel free to use your courier of trust to pick up the goods from our warehouse.

10. What are the methods of payment?

For customized products we require a payment upon ordering for orders below € 3.000,00. For orders exceeding € 3,000.00, 30% of the total payment is requested in advance and the remaining 70% when the product is ready. The standard version of the products can be purchased directly on our website using the e-commerce platform, with a debit/credit card.

Here’s who has already believed in the iGreen Project

b
blank
blank
blank
blank
blank
blank

ASK NOW MORE INFORMATION

  • Ask information!

    Ask our Team  for more information. Contact us! Fill in the form or write to us directly: info@igreengadgets.com